This is a premium Jeep built with AEV – American Expedition Vehicle components and other top of the line overlanding upgrades.
This 2014 Jeep is in solid condition and has been well maintained and serviced throughout its life. It was built by renowned Jeep Technician, Chris Johnson owner of Rock Tech Off-Road and we purchased it from Ellis Jeep, Glendale, in 2018 with 66k road miles and not a scratch on it. It currently has 105k miles on the clock and is located in Vista, California. If you’re looking for an exceptionally built Adventure Vehicle, then this is the rig for you!
Price: $38,999 with RTT included OBO
Sold without RTT $36,499 OBO
- AEV 3.5” DualSport SC lift: 2018, new front and rear springs and Bilstein SC 5100 shocks added.
- AEV Premium Front Bumper and Front Skid Plate
- Warn Winch 9000 and Winch Mount bracket and Fairlead
- AEV Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier, High Lift/Pull-Pal Mount/Shovel/Antenna Flag mount and Back Light.
- AEV Rear Corner Guards
- AEV Front and Rear Differential Covers
- AEV Slider for Rear Differential
- AEV 10.2 Gallon Fuel Caddy
- AEV CHMSL 3rd Brake Light
- AEV Heat Reduction Hood
- AEV Snorkel with Pre-Filter.
- AEV Platform Roof Rack
- AEV 5 Savegre Wheels in Black with locking lugs
- AEV Procal Module
Added in 2018: Steer Smarts:
- Yeti XD JK Top Mount Draglink
- Yeti Extreme JK Tie Rod assembly
- Yeti Steering Damper Mount
- Yeti XD JK Adjustable Track Bar
- Dynatrac Ball Joint Set.
- Falken Wildpeak AT3’s Tires 35x12x17 (approximately 20 miles left on them)
- HiLift and PulPal Recovery devices
- Front Bumper Mounted IPF Off-Road Lights
- Full Brow Rigid LED Light Kit
- Hood Mounted Rigid Off-Road Spotlights
- Under Hood On board ARB Dual Air Compressor
- sPOD Source with In-Cab Overhead Switch Panel
- BlueSea Marine Fuse Kit
- Odyssey Heavy Duty Performance Battery 48 – 720 (new in 2020)
- Goose Gear 60% Rear Seat Delete and side cubby’s (rear seats available)
- Heavy duty wiring to front battery for fridge in rear.
- On Board CB radio and rear antenna
- Vector full length dash bar with 2 x 67D carbon fiber arms
- Rear tailgate tray from Outback Adventure Trailgator.
Roof Top Tent:
- Autohome Maggiolina Extreme – 2-person
- Excellent condition
- I have iPhone videos of inside and out that I can email to serious buyers.
- This can be separated from the rig and is priced at $2500 OBO
- The Rig has recently had a 100k service and at that time it underwent (1) new sparkplugs and (2) new fuel pump (3) new front drive shaft (4) semi–synthetic oil change and (5) multi-point inspection.
- It currently has a cracked windshield, but I will have a new one fitted before sale.
- Tires have approximately 20k miles left on them and are in good condition.
- This rig is not a mall cruiser and has been used as an overlanding support vehicle in the TAP business. It has never done any serious rock crawling and an undercarriage inspection will show this. As a company vehicle and daily driver, it has always been well maintained.
- All TAP company graphics have been removed.
$38,999 with RTT included OBO
Sold without RTT $36,499 OBO
Thanks for looking!
Contact Andy [email protected]